· 1 celery
· 300 gr of black cabbage
· 400 gr of carrots
· 1 cabbage
· 500 gr of white beans
· 500 gr of potatoes
· some zucchini (4 or 5)
· 500 gr of Tuscan bread (better still)
· tomato sauce
· onion with which to make the beat
· OIL EVO EXTERRAVIRES
- First of all, sauté the onion and celery in extra-virgin olive oil EXTERRAVIRES in a large pot and add the black cabbage and savoy cabbage.
- When these two vegetables begin to cook it is time to add half a can of tomato sauce, then sliced carrots, celery, chopped potatoes and chopped zucchini.
- The beans, which must be cooked separately, must be passed in half and the others left whole and then combined with the other ingredients.
- After about an hour the soup is cooked.
- You should then slice the stale Tuscan bread and place it in a tureen alternating layers of cooked vegetables.
- After a rest of about thirty minutes the soup is ready.
- It is good to remember however that its specialty is to be heated in a pan, with a string of extra virgin EXTERRAVIRES raw oil and fresh onion, in the following days it will be even better.